Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Chapter 25

Jon wasn’t kidding when he told Mika she was going to be his after that nights show. While on stage he did every move she’s ever mentioned liking. During the show he shook his ass more times then ever. He knew after looking at her half way into the show that he had won. She was his.

As he walked off the stage he looked for her and then realized she was taking down his side stage. Damn, he was so horny and she was still working. He began to think of a way to get her out of work.

“Rich-“Jon bellowed.

“Yeah man.”

“Come up with a reason that Mika has to come back here now.”

“In heat bro?”

“Basically yeah – but if I go get her she’ll flip out on me.”

“Alright go to the bus I’ll tell her you aren’t feeling well and I’m worried.”

”You’re the best.” Jon knocked knuckles with Richie and walked onto the bus. Richie laughed silently at Jon's childish antics then walkied Mika, “Mika – need you backstage asap.”

”Rich can it wait we almost have the stage down.”

“No now, sorry Marsha.” Richie comments.

“It's ok Rich you just owe me.”

”I’ll pay up Darlin I promise.”

Mika would then head backstage. “So what’s the big deal?”

“Jon’s sick, he seemed very odd after the show I sent him to lay down on the bus. I’m just not the nursemaid type, go fix him ok.”

“Go fix him? Richie, even rock stars get colds.”

“Mika, he needs your TLC. You’re the girlfriend – kiss him make it better.” Richie gently pushed Mika towards the bus.

Mika smirked. Something told her that Richie is on Jon’s side, she had no issue with that though, she needed Jon. After how he was on stage tonight she needed his body in hers as soon as possible.

She opened the door to the bus and smiled, Jon has lit candles everywhere and has his guitar on his lap, playing and started to sing.



How you spend your minutes are what matters
All tomorrows come from yesterday's
When you're feeling broke and bruised and sometimes shattered
Blew out the candles on the cake like everything's a big mistake
It seems you always wait for life to happen
And your last buck can't buy a lucky break
If all we've got is us then life’s worth living
And if you're in, you know I'm in
I'm ready and I'm willing

I Am
When you think that no-one needs you
Sees you or believes you
No ones there to understand
I Am
I'll be there to be that someone
When you think that no one, is there to hold your hand
I Am

We're just who we are, there's no pretending
It takes a while to learn to live in your own skin
Say a prayer that we might find our happy ending
And if you're in, you know I'm in
I'm ready and I'm willing

And I ain’t got no halo hanging over my head
I ain’t gonna judge you, I'm just here to love you
I Am
I Am

2 comments:

Bayaderra March 24, 2009 at 6:39 PM  

“In heat bro?”

ROFLMAO!!!!!
OMG! you killed me with that one! I sooo can see Richie saying that!

Scarlett March 24, 2009 at 8:21 PM  

The song was perfect! And I agree, I can totally see Richie saying that LOL