Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Chapter 23

Jon actually had a Dr. take his blood and send it to his long time family Dr to run all the tests Mika wanted. As much as it aggravated him that she didn’t trust him sexually when he stood back he could see things from her point of view. She had told him in one of their long night drive talks that she’s only had sex with 3 people in her whole life. It's not something she gives away freely. Just to the men she loves. Well he could almost say the same thing if it wasn’t for the fact it was completely not true in his regard. He had sex with many women. The first time when he was 12 and he had to face reality, even though he was tested before he and Dot got married, that didn’t really mean he was safe considering what she did. This was however, the last barrier of hers he was willing to deal with.

Finally, 3 days after the kids go home Jon found Richie, “Rich man I need my bro.”

”OK what’s up brother?”

“Women.”

”Multiple or just Mika?” Richie smiled. Jon hasn’t had too many women problems since he’s been with Dorothea for most of the time he’s known him.

“Mika, Rich she’s killing me.”

”How so?” Richie asked.

”I love her. I’ve tried not to but it hasn’t worked. I don’t want to love her because I think she can’t love me. What do I do?”

”What do you mean she can’t love you?”

”I honestly think she’s scarred way to deep to try one more time. Every time I think we are getting closer she finds something to fight with me about or some reason to walk away.” Jon admitted.

“Maybe you have to give her a reason to believe. Give her something that only you can.”

”Keep talking Sambora.”

”Give her the part of you she’s comfortable with to show her you’ll give her what she wants and needs. After she relaxes a bit have a conversation about what things sooth you like music soothes her. Let her know having a woman that’s constant in your life is like a security blanket for you.”

”Rich your nuts I’m not like that.” Jon tried to be offended.

“The hell your not – Jovi you are a serial monogamist. IF you could be married and taken today you would be. Am I wrong?” Richie challenged.

“No you’re not.” Jon laughed damn his brother knows him well.

1 comments:

Scarlett March 11, 2009 at 10:49 PM  

Like in so many stories, thank god for Richie! He always seems to give Jon the smack on the head that he needs, and gives him the right advice. As always...more?! :-D