Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The End

Jon woke up the following morning so in love. He was happy
that Mika finally found a way to connect to him, finally found a way
to believe in him. He moved slightly to kiss her. Mika smirked
and then kind of wiggled her way towards him. “Good Morning lover.” Jon
smiled before giving her a tender kiss. The kiss quickly turned heated and
more love making ensued.


Afterwords Jon kissed Mika’s neck and whispered to her, “I love you.”

“I love you Jon. Thank you.”

”For what?” Jon asked her still playing with her hair.

“Sticking it out. It doesn’t hurt to love anymore.”

“Good honey it's not supposed to.” Jon kissed her again.

“Jon I survived the biggest loss ever and I didn’t die from it. You put
up with my fear. You dealt with my anger, you fought through the
walls and made me love you. I love you Jon.” She kissed him
deeply.

“I love you Mika. I’m glad that the band and coming on the road
helped you. I’m very happy that you let me show you how to heal a
heart. Letting love in is the best medicine.” Jon rolled onto his
back and pulled Mika too him. He knew now, that somehow he and Mika
will last. He never thought he’d get through to her. He never
thought she’d ever let him in but last night when they made love
she gave him her everything. He gladly shouldered her pain, the
smile in her eyes that he saw this morning is the one thing he’ll
search for every day from now on.



The end.

5 comments:

Bayaderra April 22, 2009 at 6:23 PM  

O no!!!!! Don't end it yet! Please!!!!! I want more!

Scarlett April 22, 2009 at 8:21 PM  

Yeah what she said! I didn't think it would be over so soon! Can we get one more chapter like an epilogue maybe to see what happened?

~Rachel

Nayeli April 24, 2009 at 10:54 PM  

hmmmm maybe that'll happen, let me play with the possibilities - maybe I'll even do a sequel would that work for you?

Bayaderra April 25, 2009 at 2:48 AM  

A Sequel?!?!?!?!?
YAY!!!!
works for me!!!!

Y June 25, 2010 at 5:12 PM  

just love the happy ever after. great story I would definitely love a sequel, Y